This beautiful camera strap was made in collaboration with Jolie Laide, a company based in Toronto, which specializes in the finest handmade leather camera straps. We used a beautiful piece of Sumak Kilim for this collaboration, similar to the textiles we use for our Havana Smoking shoes. This is a very small and limited edition collection.
Camera Compatibility- Most cameras are compatible with this leather camera strap, as it is adjustable and can be used as a neck-strap or shoulder sling. This strap naturally fits a camera with rectangular lug mounts that are 1cm wide and 2mm thick, which includes all Canon and Nikon DLSRs.
– Full Length: 43 Inches (110cm)
– Neck Length and Width: 19.5 x 1.3 Inches (50cm x 3.5cm)
– Lower Length Laid Flat: 15x.39 Inches (40cm x 1cm)
– Lower Length adjustability of two holes once attached: 11-12Inches(27cm-30cm)
– Camera Hoop Insert/Attachment: 2mm thickness x 1cm width