Fulfillment, Inventory, & Customer Care Specialist
Now accepting applications! In our next hire, we're looking for someone who is equal parts detail and people-oriented. Sound like you? See "How To Apply" on our main Careers page.
Skills & Traits
- Clear Communication Skills
- Warm, Professional, Approachable Demeanor
- Strong Visual Awareness
- Careful & Attentive to Detail
- Lover of Order & Organization
- Anticipate customers' needs and potential issues, provide above-and-beyond service
- Complete order fulfillment accurately and with lots of heart
- Use knowledge of customers to create opportunities for gifting and other personal touches
- Collect customer feedback for product development
- Log, photograph, & process incoming inventory
- Assist in processing inventory for pop-ups, events, etc.
A Very Satisfying Day in This Position...
One in which the quality of your service has made a customer feel like a person, seen and cared for, or solved a problem before the customer experienced it; in which you opened three big boxes of new inventory (like Christmas morning!), and finished the day with new products on the site, ready to go into the world; in which you converted a frustrated customer into a lifelong Artemis lover; in which you have done good, careful work, made order out of chaos, and are able to see the physical fruits of your labor (a stack of shipped orders--very satisfying!). Above all, you're confident and proud of the accuracy of your work.